The POZZO sink you (herein also defined as the Original Buyer/End-User) have purchased from one of its authorized distributors is covered under the Lifetime Limited Warranty policy. The warranty protects your purchase against material defects. In the event a new sink replacement is warranted, POZZO reserved the right to perform a complete and thorough investigation, including but not limited to material defects and causes. If one of the defective causes which falls within the list identified below, the warranty will be voided. In the event an exact replacement is not available, POZZO reserved the right to replace the product with a similar model but comparable in value. THIS WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.
VOID OF WARRANTY IF
• The product was purchased from an unauthorized seller.
• The contractor, service installer, or yourself failed to follow installation procedures.
• The installation was performed not in accordance with local electrical, plumbing, and structural codes.
• The product was not cared for per proper maintenance guidelines.
• The product sustained damage as a result of excessive and aggressive use of abrasive chemicals/cleaners.
• The product was subjected to abusive treatment such as placing, dropping, rubbing, or hammering against heavy objects.
• Unauthorized modifications were made to the product.
• Accidental occurrences as a result of fire, earthquake, flood, natural disaster, or acts of God.
POZZO would like to inform you, as the Original Buyer/End-User who files for a new replacement request, that certain aspects of this warranty does not cover the followings:
• Transportation or shipping cost
• Labor cost
• Travel time
• Lost wages or profits
• Home damages
• Professional service fees (attorney, experts, etc.)
• Investigation, analyses, report costs
• Other Contingent Liabilities
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts. So the above limitation may not apply to you and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
TO OBTAIN SERVICE UNDER WARRANTY
Send E-mail To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Customer Support - Warranty
Please include the following information:
A. Date of purchase and installation
B. Proof of Purchase (copy of original dated invoice)
C. Description of nature of defect
D. Model number
POZZO provides all product information and data in a “AS IS”, “WHERE IS”, and “WHERE AVAILABLE” format. The product prices and specifications are subject to changes without notice. POZZO is not responsible for, nor have any liability for mistakes or typographical errors, including liability of incidental, consequential, and special damages. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless with POZZO, its affiliates, agents, managers, employees, and licencors from and against any and all claims and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related in any way to your use of the website, product manual, installation guide, care and maintenance guide, violation of this Agreement, violation any law or regulation, or violation of any third party proprietary or privacy right.